Whole House Reverse Osmosis by Crystal Quest
Our Whole House Reverse Osmosis System is the highest performing RO System on the market backed by more than 25 years of experience. It has been designed and engineered to provide purified water throughout your entire home for many years if properly maintained.
Every system is tested in-house before it is shipped and arrives operational, requiring minimal plumbing. As long as the prefilters and membranes are changed regularly, these systems should last from 15-20 years.
All our RO systems are designed to be modular, require little operational maintenance, and be economical. We understand that this is a long-lasting investment for both your family and home — and we aim to make sure you are getting the best possible return on your investment!
It isn’t always easy finding a perfect fit, but with 9 different flow rates to choose from, we have a system that will meet your homes’ exact needs.
Storage Tank Kit Components
- The RO System – A commercial-grade RO System ranging from 200-7,000 GPD. Every system is equipped with prefiltration to extend the life of the membranes.
- Water Tank – Water is stored in an atmospheric water storage tank (165, 220, or 550 gallons) that is sized depending on your system.
- Pump – As water is used within your home, it will be pumped from the tank as needed.
- Float Switches – Used within your water tank, this regulates when your RO System needs to cut on and off depending on the water level in your tank.
- Compact, Space Saving
- Easily Accessible Components
- Expandable and Lightweight Design
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Low Operational Costs
- Low cost of Maintenance
- Easily Maintenance and servicing
- Factory Tested and Preserved
- CE Compliant
- Made in the USA
12 GPM UV Water Sterilizer
For added protection, we offer a premium UV sterilizer to prevent microbiological contamination.
Enhance the alkalinity of your water before it enters your home with the added benefits of a natural Alkalizing, Mineralizing, and Oxidation Whole House filter.
All systems include a standard with a wide range of features. There are various options and upgrades available to accommodate a diverse range of water treatment applications. Listed below is a selection of the most popular upgrades.
- Stainless-Steel Rotary Vane Pump: Offers a longer lifespan and increase resistance to high TDS feed water and corrosive materials, such as dosing chemical and antiscalants.
- Concentrate recycle valve: Allows for an increase of RO systems efficiency by recycling back wastewater into the feed stream and increasing the system recovery
- SWP Digital Dual TDS Controller: Allow for simultaneous monitoring of both feed TDS and permeate TDS levels, helping to monitor the RO system salt rejection and membrane performance.
- SWP Digital TDS Controller: Allow for monitoring either feed TDS and Permeate TDS levels
- SWP Digital TDS/Conductivity Controller: Allow for the monitoring of the RO permeate water TDS and conductivity levels, useful in evaluating overall system performance IF Computer Controller with feed flush: Allow for pre-treatment lockout functionality, tank level input, features a convenient LED status display indicator for increase ease of use.
- S150 Computer Controller with Feed Flush: Allow for pre-treatment lockout functionality, tank level input, features a convenient LED status display and alarm function.
- Chemical Pump Outlet: Provide an integrated power source with the RO system for connection of a chemical feed pump.
- Blending Valve: Allows for a mixture of feed water into final RO permeate water to achieve desirable permeate TDS.
- Permeate Sample Port: Allows for evaluation of individual membrane performance in on RO system and aids in system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 240V 50-60Hz or 110V 50-60Hz: Allow for selecting sufficient voltage and hertz use requirement.
- Single Wood Crate
All systems are rated with 77 Degree Farenheight water and TDS (total dissolved solids) under 2000. Please refer to the specifications of the exact system you plan to purchase. If your water falls outside of these constraints, you should contact us for more recommendations.
200 GPD, 300 GPD, 500 GPD, 1000 GPD, 1500 GPD, 2500 GPD, 4000 GPD, 5000 GPD, 7000 GPD
Standalone, Add Storage Tank Kit (165 Gal), Add Storage Tank Kit (220 Gal), Add Storage Tank Kit (550 Gal)
|200 GPD||1||2.5″ x 14″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|300 GPD||1||2.5″ x 21″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|500 GPD||2||2.5″ x 21″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|1,000 GPD||3||2.5″ x 21″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|1,500 GPD||2||2.5″ x 40″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|2,500 GPD||3||2.5″ x 40″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|4,000 GPD||2||4″ x 40″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|5,000 GPD||3||4″ x 40″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|7,000 GPD||4||4″ x 40″ TFC HF1 Membranes|
|Flow Rate||Prefilters||Filter Size|
|200 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block + SMART Filter||2.5″ x 20″|
|300 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block + SMART Filter||2.5″ x 20″|
|500 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||5″ x 10″|
|1,000 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||5″ x 10″|
|1,500 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||5″ x 20″|
|2,500 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block||5″ x 20″|
|4,000 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block + SMART Filter||5″ x 20″|
|5,000 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block + SMART Filter||5″ x 20″|
|7,000 GPD||Sediment Filter + Carbon Block + GAC + SMART Filter||5″ x 20″|
|Hertz||50 or 60|
|Feed Connection||3/8″ or 1″|
|Product Connection||3/8″ or 1″|
|Waste Connection||1/4″, 3/8″, or 1″|
|Min. Feed Pressure (psi)||45|
|Min. NaCl Rejection||96%|
|Max. NaCl Rejection||98.5%|
|Min. Feed (gpm)||1-10|
|Max. Hardness (grains/gallon)||15|
|Max. TDS (ppm)||1000-2000|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||50-150|
*Please refer to the operating manual of each specific system for exact values. All systems come standard as 110V unless otherwise requested.
Storage Tank Sizes
|200-300 GPD||165 Gallons (31″D x 56″ H)|
|500-2,500 GPD||220 Gallons (42″D x 44″ H)|
|4,000-7,000 GPD||550 Gallons (67″D x 44″ H)|
*When considering the size of the tank, measure the door opening before installation.
Home Water Usage
|200-300 GPD||1 – 1.5|
|500-2,500 GPD||1 – 4|
|Sediment Cartridge (5″x 10″)||CQE-RC-04033|
|Sediment Cartridge (2.5″x20″)||CQE-RC-04015|
|Sediment Cartridge (5″x20″)||CQE-RC-04034|
|Carbon Block Cartridge (5″x10″)||CQE-RC-04035|
|Carbon Block Cartridge (2.5″x20″)||CQE-RC-04014|
|Carbon Block Cartridge (5″x20″)||CQE-RC-04036|
|SMART Cartridge (5″x20″)||CQE-RC-04030|
Check the prefiltration spec chart for the filters and sizes compatible with your system.