Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request, at any time. The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
Management of personal data
You can view or edit your personal data online for many of our services. You can also make choices about our collection and use of your data. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on which services you use. You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from our store by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone. If you receive promotional email or SMS messages from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in that message. You can also make choices about the receipt of promotional email, telephone calls, and postal mail by visiting and signing into Company Promotional Communications Manager, which allows you to update contact information, manage contact preferences, opt out of email subscriptions, and choose whether to share your contact information with our partners. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are part of certain store services
Information we collect
Our store collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a personal account. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our services by, for example, using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device. We also obtain data from third parties (including other companies). For example, we supplement the data we collect by purchasing demographic data from other companies. We also use services from other companies to help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain services to your location. The data we collect depends on the services and features you use.
How we use your information
Our store uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, we store data we collect from you when you are unauthenticated (not signed in) separately from any account information that directly identifies you, such as your name, email address or phone number.
Sharing your information
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction. In addition, we share personal data among our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we’ve hired to provide customer service support or assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data in order to provide those functions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
By purchasing any items through our website, over the phone, fax or by mail, the Buyer warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age, and is in compliance with his/her local and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items.
Buyer is responsible for following any local and state regulations and plumbing codes pertinent to the purchase, installation, and operation of WhatAqua® products. All directions and installation manuals should be read and followed as instructed.
During the purchasing process/order entry screen Buyer is offered the option of signature required for US domestic deliveries. The cost of this service is an additional $3.50 USD. If Buyer does not elect this service and package is left at customer’s door but then ultimately not received or collected by the Buyer the ownership and claim of loss are the Buyers responsibility and expense.
- You may place your order online through www.whataqua.com
- You may fax your order to 770-953-1600
- You may E-mail your order to email@example.com
- You may place your order over the telephone. Call Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo on them.
- Your purchase will appear on your credit card statement as Quest Technologies Inc.
- Buyer accepts and agrees to all WhatAqua® policies stated on the Site whether ordering by phone, E-mail, fax, or internet.
- We reserve the right to not sell to a customer(s).
WhatAqua® is not responsible for any merchandise lost or stolen through any mail parcel service, including but not limited to USPS, UPS, Fedex, and/or any freight companies.
FedEx, USPS, and UPS Ground Deliveries to Home and Business addresses are sent by default as NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED if Signature Required has not been selected by the Buyer. This means that FedEx and UPS will leave the package at your door, or in a convenient location if no one is present to receive the shipment. During the purchasing process/order entry screen Buyer is offered the option of signature required for US domestic deliveries. The cost of this service is an additional $5.50 USD. IF THE BUYER DOES NOT SELECT Signature Required service and package is left at the customer’s door but then ultimately not received or collected by the Buyer the ownership and claim of loss are the Buyers responsibility and expense.
- No Signature Requested (our default shipping method) – If you did not add a note to your order requesting a signature, then we cannot reship your order. In these instances, your package has essentially been stolen or is otherwise missing, and we recommend you follow-up with the carrier and your local authorities. The ownership and claim of loss are the Buyers responsibility and expense, see above.
- Signature Requested – If you requested that signature is required for the additional $5.50 USD upon delivery of your package (read shipping methods above for instructions), then we will file a claim and re-ship your order at no cost to you once we have received verification of the shipment status from the carrier.
- Orders with wrong, inaccurate, or incomplete addresses will incur additional shipping charges. In addition, addresses MUST include apartment, suite, or unit numbers as applicable.
- Orders are often shipped within 4 – 5 days after placement, but not later than 7 – 10 business days, with the exception of custom-designed products or commercial systems.
- Orders are typically shipped by UPS, and a UPS tracking number will be sent to your E-mail so that you may track the delivery progress of your package. Larger or heavier items are shipped by freight. WhatAqua® arranges for all deliveries for all orders. You may request a specific shipping carrier of your choosing.
- Additional shipping charges for some products may be incurred, and are based on total shipping weight, dimensions, dimensional weight, the value of the item, destination, and/or handling.
- Express shipping (overnight, 2-day, etc.) is available upon request. Purchaser agrees to pay additional shipping charges as applicable.
- WhatAqua® ships orders internationally.
- Purchaser is responsible for any and all additional transportation charges, including but not limited to, broker fees, duties, government taxes, etc. that may be incurred during the delivery and export/import process.
- Additional shipping charges apply, and the purchaser is responsible for the additional shipping charges as applicable. These charges are in addition to and separate from transportation broker fees, duties, government taxes, etc. associated with the export/import process.
- Additional shipping charges are based on total shipping weight, dimensions, dimensional weight, the value of the item, destination, and/or handling.
- Returns of products are not allowed on international orders as all international sales are considered final.
Damage to the product(s) is not always easily identifiable, as damage can either be visible or concealed. For visible damage, do the following:
#1 Best Option: For the simplest solution for shipping damages, follow this procedure when receiving a delivery. This procedure is the standard operating procedure of the delivery insurance issued by all shipping carriers:
- 1. Inspect your merchandise thoroughly for damage immediately upon arrival (delivery) and reject the entire shipment if you find any damage. Ask the driver to wait while you inspect the merchandise.
- 2. If you find any damage, do NOT accept the delivery. Doing so will expedite the process of WhatAqua® getting another unit out to you immediately. Refusing the shipment will protect you against having to pay the return shipping. All shipping fees are always the responsibility of the purchaser.
- 3. Immediately file a damage claim with the delivery carrier on the same day as the delivery. Try to take a digital photo of the damage if possible. After filing the damage claim, contact WhatAqua® immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and further instructions.
- Legitimate damage claims will be promptly processed. A replacement from the manufacturer will be shipped to the purchaser. When the manufacturer receives the “damaged goods”, a detailed analysis of the damaged product claim will be performed to determine if the product was damaged during transportation.
#2 Option: If the driver of the carrier has already departed, or has left, contact the delivery company the same day and file a damage claim. Then, contact WhatAqua that same day at email@example.com for assistance and further instructions. The manufacturer or delivery carrier will initiate a paperwork process and instruct you to send the goods back to the manufacturer, sometimes at your expense, until the damage is inspected. All shipping fees are always the responsibility of the customer. When the manufacturer receives the “damaged goods”, a detailed analysis of the damaged product claim will be performed.
- If you have a digital camera, take a snapshot of the damage as proof/evidence before it departs and E-mails the photograph to us as soon as possible.
- E-mail correspondence and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes damage during shipping cannot be detected until product(s) is removed from the packaging and installed. If concealed damage is detected, it is very important to act immediately. The purchaser needs to contact the carrier, file a concealed damage claim, and contact WhatAqua® at email@example.com. Concealed damage claims must be filed immediately. With some carriers, claims must be made within 48 hours of delivery. Notification to WhatAqua® is required within that time frame as well; otherwise, the shipping replacement policy could be null and void. The product(s) needs to be shipped back to WhatAqua®, at purchaser’s expense, so WhatAqua® can inspect the product(s) to determine if damage occurred during shipping, during installation, or after installation. Photos are most helpful and can also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published Prices/Price Changes/Product Availability
- Prices and product design are subject to change without notice due to material price increases or availability conditions.
- WhatAqua® reserves the right to change incorrect prices that are accidentally published on our website.
- If a product is unavailable or out of stock, we reserve the right to issue the customer a refund and not fill the order.